Customers who have chosen BPC to meet their Automation Controls needs include:
- Saks 5th Avenue
- Linen’s & Things
- R. R. Donnelly
- Apex Express
- UTZ Snack Foods
- Helvoet Pharma
- H D Smith
- Procter & Gamble
- Bed, Bath, & Beyond
- Kraft Foods
- Anco Cheese
- Lockheed Martin
- Ken’s Foods
- WEA (CinRam)
- Becton Dickinson
|SORTATION/MERGE CONTROL | DIAGNOSTICS | PRINT & APPLY | WEIGHING
Innovative Weigh is a reliable, efficient solution for your automatic weighing needs. The innovative solution includes the flexibility to perform dynamic weight verification (check weigh) or catch weight applications. The weighing package can be seamlessly integrated with our innovative Labeling package to perform retail labeling for most retail applications. This easy to expand platform integrates seamlessly with the entire Innovative Systems suite, including Automatic Sortation, Host Communications, Production Counting, and System Diagnostic Packages.
Easy to Set-Up
- Runs on Windows Platform for easy integration
- Easy to use “Drag and Drop” set-up for I/O assignments
- Diagnostics for each I/O point
- Monitoring of all peripheral devices, including Auto ID (barcode, RF or CCD), printers, scales, and host systems.
- Simple “learn” function for fast, real-time tracking set-up and confirmation.
Easy to Use
- GUI (Graphical User Interface) enables the easy set-up and operation
- Real time diagnostics of system performance, including diverts, alarms, and event.
The Innovative Edge
- BPC provides the software and hardware necessary for automatic print and apply management and control.
- “Invisible” integration for new or existing conveyor systems
- Innovative Weighing can be tailored to meet your specific needs
- Complete Engineering, implementation, commissioning, and support services are provided by BPC