Our Realtime360 Control™ provides a PLC platform for the controlling and monitoring of inputs and outputs (I/O) for a variety of material handing applications. Whether the industrial control system consists of a single motor or hundreds, Realtime360 Controls will provide the right solution for your needs.
Available in both discreet and distributed I/O configurations, Realtime360 Controls are easily tailored for most common industrial automation controls and material handling solutions, including: transportation, accumulation, merge tables and sortation.
This easy to expand platform integrates seamlessly with the entire Realtime360 Suite, from in-motion weighing and label print and apply, to sortation and HMI systems.
This easy to expand platform integrates seamlessly with the entire Realtime360 WCS suite, including automatic sortation, host communications, production counting, and our Realtime360 View HMI and diagnostics warehouse software.
Realtime360 Controls provides seamless integration with Allen-Bradley PLCs.
- Provide conveyor controls on PLC platform for various applications
- Standard system supports from one (1) sort destination up to 1000
- Interfaces to Realtime360 packages for system status, maintenance and reporting functions
- Functions as a stand-alone system or connects with other PLCs and PC sub-systems
- Communicates with third party WCS and HMI packages
- Interfaces and Controls all 24VDC & 48VDC Motorized Roller Ethernet Cards
- Hytrol E24
- Dematic MDR
- Automotion AutoRoll
- Intelligrated MDR
- Hilmot MDR
- Compatible with both existing and new material handling system (MHS)
- Scalable - Expands easily to accommodate future growth
- Seamless integration with Realtime360 View™ HMI Graphic Diagnostic Packages and entire Realtime360 Suite
- Reduce manpower demand through automation
- Allen Bradley ControLogix, CompactLogix & MicroLogix
- RSLogix 500
- RSLogix 5000
- Factory Talk
- Square D
- Ethernet IP
- As-i Bus
- Host Interface or Stand-Alone Configurations
- Conventional or Distributed I/O Architecture
- Merge Table
- Machine Control
- Pop Up
- Swing Arm
- Sliding Shoe
- Swivel Divert
- 24 VDC
- Narrow Belt
- Cross Belt
The Realtime360 Control HMI-GUI Panel View provides real-time screen design views of the system configuration, diagnostics, production counting and machine controls.